Monday, October 8, 2012

Scrap Recycling - Help The Environment & Yourself

Recycling is beneficial to the environment, and in addition can be financially beneficial to you also.  Consider taking scrap metal to a scrap dealer who will take the scrap metal off of your hands and keep the scrap metal out of landfills.  The scrap dealer will give you money for your scrap regardless of the condition of the metal.                                                                                                                   

 I took an old dead battery to the scrap dealer that could have cost me $10 to recycle, and I received $5.00 for the battery.  So I helped the environment by keeping the battery out of landfills, and I came out potentially $15 ahead by getting $5 and not having to pay around $10 to discard of the dead battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment